Laboratory of Applied Hydraulics
Laboratory Of Applied Hydraulics
The scope of activities of this Laboratory is:
- field tests of water flow conditions in water supply networks: 14 mobile hydrant manometers (1.6 MPa) with internal memory, programmable sampling frequency (1 s - 1 day), 1 ultrasonic portable flow meter for diameters 20 – 1000 mm,
- laboratory and field tests of water flow conditions in house installation systems: 4 laboratory pressure transducers with a range of 0-0.1 MPa and 0 – 1.6 MPa, with a sampling frequency of 0.02 s, compatible with the computer,
- visualization of the basic laws of fluid mechanics: measurements of water and air flow intensity, pressure, cavitation, water hammer, linear and local hydraulic resistances, open channels, overflows.
- firstname.lastname@example.org; ph. number: +48 81 538-4430; +48 81 538-4413.
- email@example.com; ph. number: +48 81 538-4778.